Getting the most out of your WFM software
The goal of workforce management is to ensure that your customer service organization has the right people, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time – regardless of method of contact.
A workforce management solution can have a profound impact on all areas of the customer service – from long-term planning and intraday management to follow-up and performance management. Whether you are managing a contact center or the complete enterprise (including the back office, branches, and stores), the right tools and processes can empower your organization to improve schedule adherence, customer service, and a opportunities for employee empowerment and satisfaction.
In this 60 min webinar, hosted by our partner VP Trade, you will learn:
- How to be prepared for the demands of the business, by creating reliable and accurate forecasts and budgets
- How to improve operational efficiency by developing optimal staffing schedules
- How to reduce administration and manual handling of schedules, holiday bookings, shift trades and changes
- How to improve schedule adherence and proactively manage intraday staffing
- How to empower employees by increasing workforce planning transparency and information distribution