A Teleopti Operational Assessment is a study of your telecom quality and cost, and it is designed to answer the following questions:
- How effectively is your organisation (compared to other organisations) using your current telephony resources to satisfy the needs of your customers and staff?
- How can you optimise and improve the relationship between service levels and costs?
- How much is this improvement worth?
A Teleopti Operational Assessment provides a clear picture of your present telecom environment and offers recommendations for operational improvement (with the help of Teleopti Pro). Our expert consultants analyse specific statistics from your PBX platform and telecom budget, leveraging our extensive experience working with customers in various industries. The study’s findings are summarised and presented to you in a concise, illustrative and easy-to-understand format (approximately 20 slides).
Do I need an Operational Assessment?
A Teleopti Operational Assessment is offered at no cost and is conducted and finalised over a short period of time to ensure you have the intelligence you need as quickly as possible. These powerful studies assess your current telecom environment and offer countless benefits, including:
- Identifying problem areas and their causes
- Suggesting proven improvement methods, based on our experience and deep expertise
- Highlighting your telecom costs and service levels in comparison to other organisations featured in our benchmarking database
- Offering informed insight into the potential Return of Investment for the telecom management project
The findings and conclusions of a Teleopti Operational Assessment can then be used as a yardstick to measure the actual improvement your organisation realises following a Teleopti Pro implementation.
What we need from you?
In order to be as realistic and relevant as possible, an Operational Assessment is based on statistics that you, the customer, provide. We supply you with a standardised and user-friendly document to fill out with your company’s facts, call statistics, telecom costs and some qualitative information. The procedure only takes a couple of hours. In some cases, we will enhance your Operational Assessment with a pilot installation of Teleopti Pro if needed, to garner relevant statistics.
How long does it take?
A Teleopti Operational Assessment is provided free of charge. Once we have received all necessary statistics, the study will be prepared within seven days, and finalised within two to four weeks.
Contact us to know more