The business value of Telecom Expense Management
Telecom Expense Management can dramatically improve profitability. The value of Teleopti Pro is significant but varies from organisation to organisation. Here are some of the most prevalent areas where you can expect to see value:
- Behavior change – stimulate the users to the most optimal use of telephony and adherence to communications policies. We support management to drive the change with simple and clear reports delivered automatically to users and management. This is especially important in terms of managing roaming costs
- Find the most suitable and cost efficient agreements with operators based on your own call pattern, services used and data traffic and subsequently ensuring that you are actually correctly billed.
- Make sure that you don’t have any hard-ware wastage. Keep track of all of your devices including mobiles, desk-top phones, ipads or any communication or IT device. This will help you to identify service overuse, unused equipment, etc. so you can enforce necessary changes immediately to curb unnecessary costs. The system also helps you determine whether new equipment really needs to be purchased.
- Administrative savings
- Full functionality for charge-back management ensuring accurate cost distribution on business unit, department, team and individual
- automatic import of telephone costs and accurate distribution information internally
- collect all cost data from your mobile operator and automate the import within one invoice.
- Salary-based savings - Teleopti Pro helps you optimise switchboard staffing levels, thereby reducing unnecessary personnel cost.
Enhanced service levels lead to more revenue
- Satisfied and appreciated employees deliver the best possible results.
- Dissatisfied staff typically waste time complaining and working on unproductive activities.
- Information delivered electronically encourages staff participation.
- Planning staffing levels and follow-up of service objectives can be delegated from managers to agents.
- Factual-based decision making reduces change resistance.